dear you,

Dear friend,

I want to give you something.

I want to give you the courage to hope. I want to give you something that will cling to you as much as you cling to it. I want to give you something so unshakable, you won’t be able to convince yourself you don’t believe it.

When it feels like you're running out – of options, time, money, strength, anything – I want you to know that one person always has your back.

Even if you don't see it, you're leaving a miraculous trail of love behind you. The waves you leave in your wake are smiles, laughter, warm fuzzy feelings, butterflies, and pure happiness. You cannot see the love you spread simply by being yourself, but it is tangible in the lives of others.

And that's worth more than any internship, career, or paycheck.

When you’re struggling to make a decision, I want you to remember what is truly important in life. I want you to hold onto the courage that makes you you. I want you to cling to the hope that life is going to be an extraordinary journey no matter which path you choose.

I know you're going to do something so incredible, it will surpass any dreams or expectations you could hope to fulfill.


I'm just praying you see it because that is the only part I cannot guarantee. I want you to notice the smiles you leave behind. I want you to see the beauty that surrounds you and recognize your part in it. I want you to cherish the role you have played and know you lived life to the absolute fullest.

Love,
Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts